I have looked through many different solutions for this problem but I cannot find one that is working for me.
My logcat has randomly stopped working properly. It seems like it has some filters set on it, but I have made sure that no filters is on and that it is looking for errors in my project. My app will crash but nothing relevant will appear in the Logcat.
I have not messed with the Gradle at all so I really don't know why it isn't working.
Here is a screenshot of my Logcat Error's after my app crashes:
I have also checked the Verbose section to see if it just wasn't being recorded in Error's, but there is nothing related to a crash anywhere.