I need help finding the name of that function

617 views html

I am making a system, and would like to know what is the name of that function that people use to teach to use a system. The screen is usually dark and only one part is clear.

My boss says he's a wizard, but I do not want a stepper.

I'll leave an image I did as an example:

enter image description here

answered question
Add a Comment

0 Answer

Please login first before posting an answer.